Advanced Reporting & Analytics
Critical insights to dramatically extend
the value of
your business management systems.
- Extend the life and value of existing
- Access from any location with web-based tools
- Track and analyze key business metrics
- Uncover and investigate trends, winners, losers, opportunities and issues hidden in your data
- Discover root causes by quickly navigating from highly summarized to deep details
- Perform extensive time-period comparisons to explore trends and support planning
- Enhance analysis by combining data
from multiple sources
- Provide information tailored to each user’s role,
while protecting sensitive data
Who uses MITS?
Enterprises and organizations in manufacturing, wholesale and electrical distribution, retail sales and services, education, government, healthcare, insurance, and a wide range of other industries extend the value of their core systems with MITS solutions.Get a FREE Info Pack
Powerful operational control and
strategic insight — from the data in
your business systems.
MITS advanced reporting and analytics solutions extend both the life and the value of a
wide array of popular, industry-specific business management and ERP systems.
How? By affordably enabling organizations to turn the data hidden inside these systems
into crucial business performance metrics and monitoring —
and valuable strategic business insight.
Easy to install and manage, these
solutions enable businesses to:
- Provide fast answers to non-technical users, with no IT assistance needed, through operational reports and dashboards delivered to users through a standard web browser or automatically via email
- Quickly and easily define, adjust and produce reports that show what’s happening now, or compare activity across time periods
- Harness online analytical processing (OLAP) capabilities to rapidly analyze key data and make better, faster business decisions
... all without the need for extensive training or technical understanding of database structures — and without impacting the performance or security of existing operational systems.