Mail Order Catalog
Understand RFM in new channels and compare them
with traditional mail order business.
MITS Advanced Reporting and Analytics solutions work effectively with your current systems and tools, giving you a highly cost-effective, best-of-breed advantage. Use MITS solutions to:
- Analyze customers: recency, frequency and spend
- Track call center and rep performance
- Manage inventory for maximum return on assets (ROA)
- Measure service levels, shipping efficiency and more.
Pinpoint Demand, Maximize Revenues
and Boost Profits
Find out how MITS advanced reporting and analytics solution can help you pinpoint demand, maximize revenues and boost profits. To get started, contact MITS:
Thanks to the Internet—and the exploding use of mobile devices—catalog sales has officially become a multi-channel business, making both planning and decision-making more complex.
Unfortunately, most systems used to capture and manage the data involved—on customers, sales, demand, inventory and more—don’t provide the level of reporting and analysis required in an increasingly dynamic industry.
MITS solutions can provide the needed insights, quickly and cost-effectively. These powerful reporting and analytics tools—tailored and optimized for the catalog and online retailing industry—focus on:
- Customers. RFM analysis helps you weigh recency, frequency
and spend in order to reach your most loyal and profitable customers.
- Sales. Track and analyze spending patterns to identify
optimal promotions, inform buying and warehousing decisions, and compare
the performance of call centers, reps, websites and other sales venues.
- Inventory and Distribution. Optimizing distribution means managing purchasing, receiving, inventory transfers, and other activities—plus making sure your inventory mix balances profitability with customer satisfaction. MITS solutions let you see it all from a high level, then drill down to the details.
Every catalog retailer has unique information needs. But regardless of which tools you’re using to manage your business, there exist significant opportunities to extend the value of the data that’s locked inside them. MITS reporting and analytics solutions give executives, warehouse managers, buyers, call center managers and other key stakeholders the tools they need to understand where the demand will be, plus how to efficiently prepare for and respond to it.