Optimizing medical practice and lab management.
MITS Advanced Reporting and Analytics solutions work effectively with your current practice management tools to give you the best-of-breed edge every practice needs. Use MITS solutions to achieve:
- Access to critical practice management data you need to see.
- Greater insight into patients and processes.
- Effective cost containment while preserving quality of care.
- Improved outreach for new patient acquisition.
Administration of a complex medical organization can present daunting challenges. The ability to see "the big picture" is important if you are to make decisions necessary to optimize the operation. Then getting down into the details, making comparisons with prior periods or comparing the performance of peers helps drive the initiative for better care. See how MITS is making a difference in Healthcare Practice.
Streamline Your Practice Management Activities and Enable Improved Outreach
Find out how MITS advanced reporting and analytics solution can help you streamline your practice management activities and enable improved outreach. To get started, contact MITS:
In a time when cost containment frequently tops the list of healthcare concerns, keeping your medical practice or lab productive and efficient has never been more important.
MITS solutions can be invaluable in managing three key elements of maintaining a profitable, growing practice: revenue, processes and marketing. MITS reporting and analytics tools created for healthcare practice managers can include:
- Revenues. Tracking and analyzing office appointment counts and durations can
help identify ways to improve revenues without sacrificing quality of care.
- Processes. Reporting and analytics centered on processes including check-in,
exams, procedures, referrals and check-out can actually improve quality of care, staff productivity
and both patient and staff loyalty—all while enabling significant cost reduction.
- Marketing. Easy access to (and analysis of) patient demographics, history,
appointment patterns, and other data can help healthcare practices better meet patient needs—and
more easily attract patients best suited to the practice.
- Lab tracking. Labs use MITS solutions to track and analyze dwell time, test trends, service levels, even technician productivity.
Every practice has unique information needs.
Every practice, however, has significant opportunities to extend the value of the data collected on patients, processes, billing, even outcomes. MITS reporting and analytics solutions give healthcare practice managers the tools they need to achieve a more efficient, effective practice and keep costs under control.