801 Second Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
MITS is a small yet growing organization located in the heart of downtown Seattle. As an organization, MITS is dedicated to the development of robust and feature-rich business intelligence and reporting software solutions for direct end-users, resellers and system integrators worldwide. For 15 years, we have drawn on the expertise of our talented staff and management to successfully provide individuals with the tools they need to make their organizational information easy to understand and manage. We have been able to thrive in this competitive market because we are a tight knit group that recognizes the contribution each individual makes in terms of the development, distribution and sales of our products.
Software Sales Account Executive
Are you passionate about technology, and have a successful track record of selling enterprise software into vertical markets? Do you have experience demonstrating software in front of non-technical decision makers, both online and in-person? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are a 20 person, growing software company based in Seattle Washington, and are currently looking for an experienced sales account executive to lead our push into new markets, as well as expand sales opportunities in existing ones. You will own these specific verticals, and your success will be directly tied to your ability to close deals and satisfy your customers. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, and requires up to 10% domestic travel. A willingness to employ your telephone skills as a primary method of engagement is essential. Specific duties and qualifications include:
- Meet and exceed sales quota with a focus on sales to new customers in specific verticals.
- Act as primary liaison between company and client to maintain productive relationships and satisfaction.
- Sell products and services directly to new customers in the specific verticals assigned, primarily by phone.
- Forecast sales opportunities within assigned sales territory.
- Develop, maintain and improve personal knowledge of the company's products.
- Sustain high level of customer service to existing customers.
- Develop lead proposals including solution overview & detail, pricing proposals, etc.
- Discuss application of software products to a customer's needs with intelligence and conviction.
- Demonstrate MITS products and services to prospects and customers in person and on the web.
- Travel to tradeshows, expos and customer sites. (approximately 10% travel)
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Adhere to company confidentiality policy.
Bachelor's degree preferred; concentration in business, marketing or technical fields desirable. Minimum 3 years sales experience required; Enterprise software sales experience and experience with Business Intelligence tools desirable. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook is required. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, potential clients and employees required. Web-based demonstration experience preferred.
High integrity, creativity, confidence, people skills and flexibility. Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team. This position requires a very high level of self-motivation. Outstanding phone communication skills required.
MITS is an equal opportunity employer.
Downtown Seattle software company is looking for a seasoned Admin to assist the Office Manager in the flawless operation of our small professional office.
This talented well-rounded Administrative Assistant must be able to juggle 17 different projects and still get your 'real' work done. Must have a basic knowledge of Accounting -- need to know the difference between a debit & a credit and have QuickBooks experience.
The perfect person is computer savvy -- familiar with MS Office Suite, and can make/change airline reservations in your sleep. Also, must be willing and able to support all departments including Sales & Marketing, Support, Development and Software Services – always with a smile no matter how many changes are made.
Great benefits and pay -- PTO accrual begins immediately. Medical/Dental/Vision and 401(k) matching all employer paid -- 90 day wait period.
Unique Position For Programmer With People Skills
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 4 or more years of practical experience in Business Intelligence Analytics along with a four year business or technical degree. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of the degree. A strong background in SQL queries and data transformation is required. Programming experience is essential. Experience with HTML and other browser technologies is a plus. You will need to be able to demonstrate a functional level of expertise in Linux, Unix, and Windows environments. Requirements include:
- You have demonstrable experience reading and writing programs in a procedural language.
- You have a strong background in complex database queries.
- You can demonstrate a functional level of expertise in Linux, UNIX, and Windows environments.
- You are comfortable talking with business people at all levels including C-level executives and IT technicians.
- You understand terms like Turns, GMROI, and DSO.
- You work independently on multiple projects at once.
- You are looking for new challenges, variety, and a company where you can make a difference.
The ideal candidate for the B.I. Analyst position will possess a wide variety of skills including:
Technical experience and knowledge - We are a software company and a large part of the job includes installing and customizing our software. This requires the ability to write and read programs written in BASIC-like programming languages along with experience writing and interpreting complex SQL queries. Experience in other programming languages will also be considered.
Communication skills - This is a customer -facing position. You should be comfortable communicating with the ownership and upper management of companies of all sizes. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our customers.
Business experience and knowledge - Distribution and/or manufacturing experience is a big plus. You will be gathering requirements for customizations. Knowledge of business terms and practices is necessary. You may not know the formulas for terms like GMROI and DSO but you need to understand the concepts and know where to find the formulas.
Other key skills include the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, to prioritize daily tasks, to work independently and as part of a team, and to meet deadlines. The ability to speak and write well is essential.
If you are looking for new challenges, variety, and a company where you can make a difference, you may be the right person for this position.
We’re always on the lookout for experienced, talented and energetic software development professionals. If you have an interest in working as part of a small, agile software development team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org