Thriving in a decidedly new environment.
MITS Advanced Reporting and Analytics solutions work effectively with your current systems and tools, giving you a highly cost-effective, best-of-breed advantage. Use MITS solutions to:
- Track key parts, service and sales metrics
- Pinpoint underperforming parts inventory
- Analyze close rates to optimize commission plans
- Compare store-to-store / rooftop-to-rooftop performance
To get started, contact MITS:
With fewer dealerships in the market, but an ever-changing economy complicating the mix, there’s never been a better time to optimize every aspect of your automobile dealership’s performance. But it’s likely you’ll need insights that operational systems and tools don’t always deliver.
MITS solutions can provide that insight, quickly and cost-effectively. These powerful reporting and analytics tools—tailored and optimized precisely for the auto industry—focus on:
- Service. Track, compare and analyze technician productivity.
Drill down on key revenue components including labor, parts and consumables.
Find out where the sweet spots and the opportunities are in this increasingly
important aspect of your business.
- Parts. Which parts are most profitable—and which ones
should you consider eliminating from stock? Keep tabs on inventory turns,
levels, and margins, so you can optimize stocking levels, customer satisfaction
- CRM. Who’s closing deals—and how long is it taking them? Are follow-up calls happening on schedule? Is the right mix of new and used vehicles at each rooftop—or should you make changes?
Every ownership group has unique information needs. But regardless of which dealership management system you’re using, there exist significant opportunities to extend the value of the data they collect and store. MITS reporting and analytics solutions give managers and dealers the tools they need to achieve a more efficient, effective operation—while boosting both performance and profits.